Brother MFC-J485DW driver is a software that allows a PC to communicate with a printer. Brother MFC-J485DW driver is readily available for free on this website page.
Brother MFC-J485DW is really a sleek and affordable printing device which come in Brother WorkSmart series printing machine. This comes with many useful features for users at the workplace or office needs. It features wireless connectivity that can aid you in printing from several compatible unit quickly without required to transfer your data or files to the PC.
The Brother MFC-J485DW is basically a dependable printing machine for the office or workplace needs. It can help users in printing, copying, scanning, additionally to faxing your important files and documents instantly. This wireless multi-function printing device is able to create sharp and crisp textual content in the files and vivid shade in the photos.
Brother MFC-J485DW comes with auto document feeder (ADF) functionality that comes with the capability to carry just as much as 100 piece of paper which means you are able to copy, scan and fax many documents and files easily. The printer also comes with automated duplex printing system which will help you in printing on both sides of your files very easily. It is also fully supported with Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct, and Mopria.
Most of the well-known OS being used these days is fully compatible with the newest printer drivers available on this website. Yet, some printer makers do not provide it with the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this page for Brother MFC-J485DW.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
- Find the most suitable Brother MFC-J485DW driver with your operating system on the table below then click on the Download Here option at the right area of the table.
- Wait a minute to the point where your Brother MFC-J485DW driver download process is completed and then open your file directory that you save the Brother MFC-J485DW driver package on your computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction provided so that the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Brother MFC-J485DW driver has been set up correctly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
- Right simply click the Windows start menu, after which simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the Brother MFC-J485DW driver that you prefer to uninstall on the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Brother MFC-J485DW driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|