HP DeskJet 2060 driver is a software allowing a laptop computer to connect to a printer. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is available for free download on this page.
HP DeskJet 2060 is an HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 printing device that can print black documents or color documents speedily. This color printer device includes HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to make crisp and sharp text on your printed documents or files.
HP DeskJet 2060 also includes the cartridge containing one printer cartridge that comes in green color, cyan, and yellow. One color cartridge on this printer may print up to 200 sheets of files and one printer cartridge can print up to 480 sheets of files. The printing system involves capacity output paper cassette and an integrated power input paper tray.
HP DeskJet 2060 has the ability to print crisp and sharp monochrome files around 600 dots per inch print resolution whilst printing colour files and photographs can be delivered in the print resolution print resolution. The print rate of the printer at printing monochrome printed documents will be 20 pages per minutes while printing colour documents can be as fast as 16 pages in one minute.
Most of the common OS being used in recent times is definitely supported with these current printer drivers available on our page. Regrettably, some printing machine makers do not give the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Down below is the list of the available printer driver on this web for HP DeskJet 2060.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Search for the most suitable HP DeskJet 2060 driver for your OS on the table provided below after that click Download Here link in the right part of the table.
- Wait to the point where the HP DeskJet 2060 driver download action is completed after which open up your file directory where you save the HP DeskJet 2060 driver package on your desktop, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and then your HP DeskJet 2060 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, after which simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the HP DeskJet 2060 driver that you prefer to uninstall from your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your HP DeskJet 2060 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|