HP Photosmart C4188 driver is a package for a PC to connect to the printing device. HP Photosmart C4188 driver is available for free download on this website article.
HP Photosmart C4188 is an easy-to-use and premium-quality printer machine that can help users in printing, copying, and scanning multiple documents and files at your house or workplace very quickly. This multi-purpose All-in-One computer printer could deliver true color images in addition to laser quality printed documents additionally to precision scan documents outputs.
The HP Photosmart C4188 also offers a built-in hard drive slot to help relieve users in printing files and pictures within the hard drive around the printer while using its integrated 6.1 cm or around 2.4″ screen. Maximum copy resolution from the printer could be 1200 dpi for black-and-white-colored documents and 4800 x 1200 enhanced dpi color text and graphics.
HP Photosmart C4188 has the ability to copy your documents and files as fast as possible as rapidly as 30 copies per minutes for black-and-white documents and 24 copies per minutes for color printed documents and files. The printer also has an integrated 100-sheet capacity input paper tray, 50-sheet output paper tray, and 20-sheet capacity photo paper cassette. Maximum print resolution of the printer can be up to 4800 x 1200 enhanced dpi color resolution. The fastest print speed from the printer can be up to 30 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 24 pages per minutes for color printed files and documents.
Most of the popular OS being used in recent times is perfectly supported with the newest printer drivers available on this page. Unfortunately, some printing machine companies do not make available the driver for few operating system which is not universally used. The following is the list of the available printer driver on this website for HP Photosmart C4188.
List of Compatible OS with HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
- Find the perfect HP Photosmart C4188 driver for your OS on the table below then click on Download Here button in the right side of the table.
- Hold on until eventually the HP Photosmart C4188 driver download action is done and then open the file directory in the place you save the HP Photosmart C4188 driver program on your computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button appears and in that case your HP Photosmart C4188 driver has been set up flawlessly.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, and after that just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the HP Photosmart C4188 driver that you would like to remove from the computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your HP Photosmart C4188 driver has been uninstalled completely.
HP Photosmart C4188 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|