Brother DCP-130c driver is a single software which allows your PC to connect with the printer. Brother DCP-130c driver is available for free on this website page.
Brother DCP-130c is really a color inkjet multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) printer device which will come as a perfect printing device for home and small workplace needs. The printer may also perform color scanning and print remarkable photo quality with colorful and crisp printing outputs in your color files effortlessly.
The Brother DCP-130c has the ability to print your documents and files as quick as possible as rapidly as 25 pages per minutes for monochrome files and 20 pages per minutes for color documents and photos. It can present you with professional-quality photos and files with best print resolution as wide as 6000 x 1200 dpi with 1.5 picoliters ink droplet size.
Brother DCP-130c includes a built-in memory slot that will aid you in printing your photos or files from the memory card directly to the printer without having to use the computer machine. Furthermore, it support PictBridge features that enables you to definitely print photos out of your camera very quickly. The printer machine includes 100-page capacity input paper cassette and 50-page capacity output paper cassette for multi-function needs.
Most of the popular operating system used in recent times is perfectly compatible with all the most recently released printer drivers available on our page. Nonetheless, some printing machine manufacturers do not provide you the driver for few OS which is not commonly used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Brother DCP-130c.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-130c Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-130c Driver
- Find the perfect Brother DCP-130c driver with your operating system down below and then click on the Download Here link at the right part of the table.
- Hold off right until your Brother DCP-130c driver download task is complete and then open the file directory wherever you save the Brother DCP-130c driver software on your hard disk, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button shows and in that case your Brother DCP-130c driver has been installed fully.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-130c Driver
- Right head over to the Windows start menu, and then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the Brother DCP-130c driver which you want to remove in your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Brother DCP-130c driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Brother DCP-130c Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|