Brother DCP-1400 driver is a software which allows your PC to connect with the printer. Brother DCP-1400 driver is available for free download on this website article.
Brother DCP-1400 can be a digital multi-function copier device which can assist you in copying multiple documents and files with pretty fast print and copy speed. The fastest copying speed of this particular printer is frequently as quickly as 15 copies per minutes. The product offers a built-in flatbed color scanner technology along with a separated scan keys that could instantly initiate scanning and instantly open the right application for that command.
The Brother DCP-1400 will come in monochrome and cable connectivity option usage only. It provides a 8 MB Random Access Memory (RAM) capacity and merely needed 110 Current AC power adapter. The dimension from the printer is around 19.4″ x 18″ x 16.9″ because the weight from the printer approximately 37.48 lbs or about 17 kilograms.
Most of the common operating system being used nowadays is definitely supported with all the most recently released printer drivers available on this page. The fact is, some printing machine providers do not provide the driver for few operating system which is not commonly used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this site for Brother DCP-1400.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-1400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-1400 Driver
- Identify the perfect Brother DCP-1400 driver for your operating system down below then simply click Download Here option on the right section of the table.
- Hold on to the point where your Brother DCP-1400 driver download process is complete and after that open up the file directory wherever you save the Brother DCP-1400 driver software program on your computer system, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button shows and then your Brother DCP-1400 driver has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-1400 Driver
- Right click the Windows start menu, and then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the Brother DCP-1400 driver that you would like to uninstall in your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Brother DCP-1400 driver has been uninstalled properly.
Brother DCP-1400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|