Brother DCP-150C driver is a program that allows a PC to connect with a printer. Brother DCP-150C driver is readily available for free download on our page.
Brother DCP-150C is a color inkjet printer device that comes with fast scan and copy functionality for your office needs. This particular printer machine comes with color copy features to scan to photo, email, OCR file and USB stick. This printing device comes as a perfect printing solution for your home or small office use.
Brother DCP-150C also comes with PhotoCapture Centre technology that enables users to print images directly from the memory card very quickly. Maximum print speed of this printer can be as fast as 27 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 22 pages per minutes in printing color documents. Maximum print resolution printed by this printer machine can be up to 1200 x 6000 dpi resolution.
Most of the well-known operating system used these days is completely supported with these most up-to-date printer drivers available on this page. Nonetheless, some printing machine manufacturers do not provide you with the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this page for Brother DCP-150C.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-150C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-150C Driver
- Identify the most suitable Brother DCP-150C driver for your OS listed below and then click Download Here button in the right side of the table.
- Wait a minute right up until your Brother DCP-150C driver download action is completed and then open up the file directory where you save the Brother DCP-150C driver package on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button appears and after that your Brother DCP-150C driver has been set up flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-150C Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Brother DCP-150C driver that you want to remove in your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Brother DCP-150C driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Brother DCP-150C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|