Brother DCP-385C driver is a software which enables your PC to connect with your printer. Brother DCP-385C driver is available for free download on our website page.
Brother DCP-385C also comes with an integrated input paper cassette that may hold around 100 page of paper. In addition, it provides additional photo paper tray to help keep around 20-pages of 4 x 6 inches glossy photo paper. Maximum print speed from the specific printer is often as fast as 30 pages per minutes for black-and-white files and 25 pages per minutes for color files and images.
Brother DCP-385C is really a premium quality multi-function All-in-One photo computer printer that may also may come as a copier as well as scanner device as well. Printing photos by using this particular printer machine can be simply done directly using the integrated 3.3″ widescreen Liquid crystal display available on this printing device.
Brother DCP-385C also features direct image printing technology that will assist you in printing photo out of your camera memory cards directly as well as PictBridge technology. Users could also easily print their files and images from the memory storage device by inserting it straight to the memory slot on this printer device.
Most of the popular OS used in recent times is perfectly supported with all the newest printer drivers available on our website. Nevertheless, some printer companies do not provide the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Brother DCP-385C.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Identify the most suitable Brother DCP-385C driver for your OS below then click on Download Here button on the right part of the table.
- Hold on until finally your Brother DCP-385C driver download action is complete then open up the file directory the place where you save the Brother DCP-385C driver package on your hard drive, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button shows and after that your Brother DCP-385C driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, and then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the Brother DCP-385C driver which you like to uninstall from the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Brother DCP-385C driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|