Brother DCP-J140W driver is a software that allows your PC to communicate with a printer. Brother DCP-J140W driver is available for free on this website page for definitely free of charge.
Brother DCP-J140W is a sleek and affordable multi-function printing device which can be very easy to operate by any people at your house or workplace. This is a high-performance printer that comes as a perfect solution for college students or small workplace use. This printer can produce high-quality prints at resolution up to 6000 dpi.
The Brother DCP-J140W comes with a built-in wireless connectivity that can definitely ease you in printing as well as scanning many documents easily. Print speed of this particular printing device is very fast. It ca give you remarkable outputs at speed up to 33 pages per minutes for mono documents and 27 pages per minutes for color photos and files. It comes with 4-individual printer ink cartridges and automatic duplex printing technology for printing on both side of your documents easily.
Most of the well-known operating system being used these days is perfectly compatible with all the most current printer drivers available on our website. Unfortunately, some printing machine makers do not give the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this page for Brother DCP-J140W.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-J140W Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-J140W Driver
- Choose the perfect Brother DCP-J140W Driver driver for your OS below this post and after that click on the Download Here link on the right part of the table.
- Hold off to the point where the Brother DCP-J140W driver download progress is completed and after that open your file directory the place where you save the driver software program on your laptop, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button comes up and after that your Brother DCP-J140W driver has been set up flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-J140W Driver
- Right click the start menu icon, and then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below the programs section.
- Select the Brother DCP-J140W driver which you want to uninstall in your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Brother DCP-J140W driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The instruction given previously works perfectly on Windows 8.1. The process will probably be little bit different on another operating system.
Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother UK