Brother HL-2130 driver is a software that allows PC to communicate with the printing device. Brother HL-2130 driver is available on this website page for definitely free of charge to download.
Brother HL-2130 is a compact and affordable monochrome laser printing machine which can help you to complete your job at your home and workplace instantly. This sleek and stylish printing device would only requires small area on your desk.
Brother HL-2130 is a quick and reliable printing device which can produce sharp and crisp documents quickly at your home or workplace. Though this particular printer comes at a very reasonable price, It can definitely give you good quality outputs fast.
The Brother HL-2130 printer features fast print speed which can be as fast as 20 pages per minutes in printing premium-look documents. It comes with 50-page input paper tray and can deliver multiple document at quick print speed up to 20 ppm.
Most of the popular operating system used in these days is fully supported with all the newest printer drivers available on our page. Even so, some printer companies do not provide the driver for few OS that is not universally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Brother HL-2130.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-2130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-2130 Driver
- Find the most compatible Brother HL-2130 driver for your computer operating system on the table provided below then simply click on the Download Here option at the second column of the table.
- Hold on until finally your Brother HL-2130 driver download task is complete after which open the file directory where you save the driver package on your laptop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction provided so that the Complete/Finish button pops up and in that case your Brother HL-2130 driver has been installed altogether.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-2130 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, and then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Brother HL-2130 driver that you need to uninstall on the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Brother HL-2130 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The direction presented earlier will work perfectly on Windows 8.1. This method might be a little bit different on another operating system.
Brother HL-2130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother UK