Brother HL-2230 driver is a program that allows your PC to communicate with a printer. Brother HL-2230 driver is readily available for free on the website.
Brother HL-2230 is a mono laser printing device which can give you professional quality outputs along with quick print speed which can be as fast as 24 pages per minutes. It can instantly give you sharp and clear text on your printer documents and makes this printer comes as a perfect solution for your home and small office use.
Brother HL-2230 comes in sleek and stylish design which make this particular printing device can be easily fit on your work desk easily. This particular printing device comes with adjustable paper handling technology on the input tray which is able to hold up to 250 pages.
This Brother comes with high-capacity and reasonably price toner cartridge that means that print cost per document page can be reduced by printing using this device. This printing device comes with Toner Save Mode technology which can be very useful when you need to print less important documents draft documents. Maximum print resolution of this printing device is up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution.
Most of the popular operating system being used nowadays is definitely supported with the most current printer drivers available on this website. But, some printing machine vendors do not provide you with the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this article for Brother HL-2230.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-2230 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-2230 Driver
- Search for the most suitable Brother HL-2230 driver with your OS on the table provided below then simply click Download Here button in the right part of the table.
- Hold on until your Brother HL-2230 driver download activity is completed and then open up your file directory where you save the driver software on your computer system, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction displayed until the Complete/Finish button displays and then your Brother HL-2230 driver has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-2230 Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, and after that click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Brother HL-2230 driver that you would like to uninstall on the computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the instructions provided on your screen until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Brother HL-2230 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
The direction provided in this article is working perfectly on Windows 8.1. The entire process is going to be little bit different on another OS.
Brother HL-2230 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother