Brother HL-2240D driver is a program that enables the computer to connect with a printer. Brother HL-2240D driver is available on this website page for free of charge to download.
Brother HL-2240D is a premium easy-to-operate monochrome laser printing device that features quick printing speed to assist you in completing your multiple task at your office very quickly. This particular printing device is able to assist you in printing at speed as fast as 24 ppm.
The Brother HL-2240D features good print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution. Therefore, it can definitely provide you with sharp and crisp text on your printed documents and detail graphics on your images. It also has an adjustable input paper tray that can hold up to 250 pages of paper and auto document feeder function to help you in improving your work performance at your workplace increasingly.
Most of the common operating system used in recent times is perfectly supported with the most recently released printer drivers available on our website. Unfortunately, some printer manufacturers do not give the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Down below is the available printer driver list on this website for Brother HL-2240D.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-2240D Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-2240D Driver
- Search for the most suitable Brother HL-2240D driver with your OS on the table provided below and then click on Download Here option at the right side of the table.
- Hold off to the point where your Brother HL-2240D driver download task is finished and then open up your file directory wherever you save the driver software program on your PC, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button shows and in that case your Brother HL-2240D driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-2240D Driver
- Right click on the start menu icon on your desktop, after which click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the Brother HL-2240D driver which you want to remove from your PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Brother HL-2240D driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
The instruction provided in this article will work perfectly on Windows 8.1 operating system. The process is a little bit different on another OS.
Brother HL-2240D Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother NZ