Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a software enabling the computer to connect to a printer. Brother HL-L2360DW driver is available for free download on our page.
Brother HL-L2360DW is a fashionable color laser computer printer that is integrated with wireless network technology together with automatic dual-sided printing attributes for printing double-sided documents instantly. This reliable and dependable computer printer includes 250-page input cassette together with wireless printing technologies.
Brother HL-L2360DW contains wireless network and Ethernet link jointly with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection. The printing system has the power to supply crisp and sharp text on your printed files and documents in maximum print speed as quickly as 32 pages a few minutes for monochrome files. The maximum print resolution made with this specific printer may be 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother HL-L2360DW also empowers consumers to print from a number of types of mobile phones on the wireless network immediately. The automatic double-sided printing attributes relating to the printer will surely assist you in reducing paper use by 50%. It’s also completely endorsed by Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, also Brother iPrint&Scan computer software.
Most of the common operating system being used in these days is completely compatible with all of the latest printer drivers available on this page. But, some printer makers do not give the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Below is the list of the available printer driver on this post for Brother HL-L2360DW.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Identify the perfect Brother HL-L2360DW driver for your operating system listed below after that click Download Here link on the right section of the table.
- Wait a minute right up until the Brother HL-L2360DW driver download activity is completed then open up the file directory in the place you save the Brother HL-L2360DW driver package on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Brother HL-L2360DW driver has been set up fully.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Right head over to the Windows start menu, after which simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Brother HL-L2360DW driver you want to uninstall on the computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Brother HL-L2360DW driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|