Brother HL-L5200DW driver is the particular software enabling laptop computer to connect with a printing device. Brother HL-L5200DW driver is available for free download on our website page.
The Brother HL-L5200DW monochrome laser printer is great for offices and little workgroups looking for cost- efficient output and dependable performance. This quick, high-performance printer provides flexible paper handling, automatic shut-off printing and built in wireless and Ethernet media.
Fantastic for your busy office, the HL-L5200DW prints around 42ppm to keep moving in the rate of your organization. Utilizing a print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the HL-L5200DW produces professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence and other important business documents with sharp text and outstanding graphics.
The HL-L5200DW involves a standard-yield 3,000-page toner cartridge (TN-820). To help decrease your operating expenses, a high-yield 8,000-page replacement toner cartridge (TN-850) could be provided. In addition, two-sided (duplex) printing means less paper use also will help conserve paper and cash. The HL-L5200DW is Energy Star Qualified and supplies a deep Sleep Mode that simply uses 1.3 degrees of electricity when not being used.
The HL-L5200DW involves a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that is adjustable for letter or legal size paper. A 50-sheet ability multi-purpose menu is helpful for printing envelopes (around 10) and on other media types. Added optional paper trays are located in 250-sheet or even 520-sheet capabilities, allowing users to manually set up the printer using many trays in a means which best satisfies their program demand around 1,340 sheet complete capability.
You are in a position to talk about this printer with other people in your system through its own wireless 802.11b/g/n or infrared ports. Additionally, your whole workgroup, in addition to visitors for your workplace, will delight in the simplicity of printing via a compatible Apple iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, as well as Windows Phone mobile device. Print through (2): AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, the free Brother iPrint&Scan program, Mopria, Wi-Fi Direct or Cortado Workplace.
Most of the common OS being used in these days is fully supported with all of the most recently released printer drivers available on this page. However, some printing machine providers do not give you the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this website for Brother HL-L5200DW
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Get the most suitable Brother HL-L5200DW driver with your operating system below then click on the Download Here button at the right side of the table.
- Wait a minute until finally the Brother HL-L5200DW driver download action is completed and after that open up your file directory the place where you save the Brother HL-L5200DW driver program on your hard drive, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and then your Brother HL-L5200DW driver has been installed altogether.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Right click the Windows start menu, then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Brother HL-L5200DW driver which you like to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Brother HL-L5200DW driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Brother HL-L5200DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|