Brother HL-L5200DW driver is a software program that allows your laptop or computer to connect with a printing device. Brother HL-L5200DW driver is readily available for free download on our website.
The Brother HL-L5200DW inkjet laser printer is great for offices and tiny workgroups searching for cost- efficient output and dependable performance. This quick, high-performance printer provides flexible paper handling, automatic shut-off printing and built in wireless and Ethernet media.
Excellent for the busy workplace, the HL-L5200DW prints around 42ppm to keep moving in the speed of your company. Employing a print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the HL-L5200DW produces professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence and other important business documents with sharp text and outstanding pictures.
The HL-L5200DW contains a standard-yield 3,000-page toner cartridge (TN-820). To help decrease your operating expenses, a high-yield 8,000-page replacement toner cartridge (TN-850) may be provided. Additionally, two-sided (duplex) printing means less paper usage also can help conserve paper and money. Even the HL-L5200DW is Energy Star Qualified and provides a deep Sleep Mode that merely uses 1.3 levels of power when not being used.
The HL-L5200DW comprises a 250-sheet ability paper tray that is adjustable for letter or legal size paper. A 50-sheet capability multipurpose menu is helpful for printing envelopes (approximately 10) and on other media types. Added optional paper trays can be seen in 250-sheet or even 520-sheet capabilities, enabling users to manually prepare the printer with numerous trays at a way which best satisfies their program requirement around 1,340 sheet total capacity.
You are in a position to talk about this printer along with different folks in your system through its own wireless 802.11b/g/n or infrared ports. Furthermore, your entire workgroup, along with visitors for your workplace, will enjoy the ease of printing from a compatible Apple iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, as well as Windows Phone mobile device. Print through (2): AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, the free Brother iPrint&Scan program, Mopria, Wi-Fi Direct or Cortado Workplace.
Most of the common operating system used nowadays is perfectly compatible with all of the current printer drivers available on this page. Even so, some printing device vendors do not provide you the driver for few OS that is not universally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Brother HL-L5200DW
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Get the most suitable Brother HL-L5200DW driver with your operating system below then click on the Download Here button at the right side of the table.
- Wait a minute until finally the Brother HL-L5200DW driver download action is completed and after that open up your file directory the place where you save the Brother HL-L5200DW driver program on your hard drive, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and then your Brother HL-L5200DW driver has been installed altogether.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Right click the Windows start menu, then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Brother HL-L5200DW driver which you like to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Brother HL-L5200DW driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Brother HL-L5200DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|