Brother MFC-390MC driver is the program that allows a computer to connect with the printer. Brother MFC-390MC driver is available for free on this website article.
Brother MFC-390MC can be a multi-purpose high-quality computer printer to help users in faxing, copying, printing, additionally to scanning many kind of documents and files very rapidly. The printing device that will come with answering machine technology supports monochrome printing technology too. The capability from the device are made to conserve to 15 minutes of recording voice data.
The Brother MFC-390MC includes an integrated 512 KB Random Access Memory together with a black cartridge that can give you outstanding quality printed files and documents very rapidly. It will help you in copying as many as 99 copies at any time. The best print resolution produced using this printer can be up to 200 x 400 dpi print resolution.
Brother MFC-390MC has an integrated auto document feeder technology that could handle as many as 10 pages of documents. The dimension of the printer is around 11.8″ x 9.4″ x 5″. The weight of the printer is roughly 6.17 lbs or around 2.79 kilograms. Maximum scanning print resolution of the device can be up to 400 dpi print resolution.
Most of the common operating system used nowadays is fully supported with all of the most recently released printer drivers available on our website. Unfortunately, some printer manufacturers do not provide the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Brother MFC-390MC.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-390MC Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-390MC Driver
- Identify the perfect Brother MFC-390MC driver with your OS on the table below then click on the Download Here option at the right side of the table.
- Hold on until your Brother MFC-390MC driver download process is complete and then open up your file directory that you save the Brother MFC-390MC driver software program on your computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction provided so that the Complete/Finish button shows and in that case your Brother MFC-390MC driver has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-390MC Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, after which click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Brother MFC-390MC driver you want to uninstall from your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Brother MFC-390MC driver has been uninstalled completely.
Brother MFC-390MC Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|