Brother MFC-495CW driver is a software that allows a computer to connect with a printer. Brother MFC-495CW driver is available for free on this website post.
Brother MFC-495CW is a multi-function color inkjet printing machine which features an integrated wireless connectivity technology to be used at your home and small workplace. This particular printer machine comes with many useful features such as print, scan, copy, along with fax technology. It also comes with a built-in wireless connectivity and Ethernet interface to use the printer functions from multiple compatible devices instantly.
Brother MFC-495CW comes with a built-in 3.3″ color display which allows users to review, edit and improve the photo quality of your photos directly on the printer without having to use the computer device. This printer also comes with a built-in memory card slot and USB slot to assist users in printing documents and photos from memory card and USB flash disk instantly.
Brother MFC-495CW comes with automatic document feeder technology that can handle up to 15 pages per minutes. This printer device can print professional quality outputs up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution instantly. Maximum print speed of this printing device can be up to 35 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 28 pages per minutes for color photos and documents. It also comes with an integrated photo paper tray which can hold as many as 20 sheets of documents 4 x 6 inches glossy photo paper.
Most of the popular OS being used these days is fully compatible with all of the newest printer drivers available on our website. Regrettably, some printing device companies do not give the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Brother MFC-495CW.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-495CW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-495CW Driver
- Choose the most suitable Brother MFC-495CW driver with your operating system below this article then click Download Here button on the right side of the table.
- Hold off to the point where the Brother MFC-495CW driver download activity is complete then open up the file directory that you save the Brother MFC-495CW driver software on your desktop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button shows and after that your Brother MFC-495CW driver has been installed fully.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-495CW Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, after which simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Brother MFC-495CW driver that you prefer to uninstall on the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Brother MFC-495CW driver has been uninstalled completely.
Brother MFC-495CW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|