Brother MFC-J220 driver is a single package that allows your PC to connect with the printer. Brother MFC-J220 driver can be downloaded on this website post for completely free of charge.
Brother MFC-J220 is a sleek and stylish multi-purpose All-in-One printer device that comes as a perfect device to use at your home or small office for your work needs. This particular printing device features a built-in fax features that allows users to send and receive documents on the printer device directly without having to turn on the computer.
Brother MFC-J220 features an integrated 1.9″ screen display that can be instantly used to control the printer’s configuration menu and setting directly. It can also be used to preview photos just before users deciding to print it on the printer by getting through few simple and easy navigation steps. Users is also able to print images from their memory card on this printer since it has already comes with a built-in card slot.
The Brother MFC-J220 features fast print speed to be able to help you in improving your work productivity at your workplace. This printer is able to get you high-quality photos very quickly at speed as fast as 33 ppm for mono documents and 27 ppm for color images and files. It also comes with high-resolution outputs that can be up to 6000 x 1200 dpi resolution to give you clear color detail no your graphics and crisp and sharp text on your printed documents.
Most of the well-known OS being used nowadays is completely supported with all the most current printer drivers available on our website. Nonetheless, some printer vendors do not give you the driver for few operating system which is not generally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Brother MFC-J220.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J220 Driver
- Choose the perfect Brother MFC-J220 driver with your operating system below this post then simply click Download Here button on the right part of the table.
- Hold off right until the Brother MFC-J220 driver download process is finished after which open your file directory in which you save the driver software program on your personal computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button comes up and after that your Brother MFC-J220 driver has been installed completely.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J220 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, and after that just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Brother MFC-J220 driver that you want to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Brother MFC-J220 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The direction provided earlier runs correctly on Windows 8.1. This method might be a little bit different on another OS.
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother