Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is a particular software package which enables your personal computer to connect with your printer. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is available for free download on our page.
Easily print, scan, copy and fax different paper sizes up to A3 including Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and Mobile/Cloud print compatibility with Brother MFC-J3530DW. It’s a perfect printing alternative for offices that require color files that are A3 in their company at an inexpensive price.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet provides a fast initial page from time, along with flatbed A3 scanning and a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to help you to fly via your workload. Ideal for businesses which are cost-savvy, it is compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Blend this with connectivity and construction and it turns to a must purchase for any organization.
Most of the popular operating system used nowadays is fully compatible with these latest printer drivers available on this website. The fact is, some printing machine makers do not provide the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this post for Brother MFC-J3530DW
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Find the perfect Brother MFC-J3530DW driver with your OS listed below then simply click on the Download Here link on the right area of the table.
- Wait a minute to the point where the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver download activity is done and then open up the file directory the place where you save the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver software on your computer system, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and in that case your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver has been set up perfectly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Right click the Windows start menu, then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that you would like to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|