Brother MFC-J475DW driver is the software that enables a computer to communicate with the printer. Brother MFC-J475DW driver is available on this webpage for free of charge.
Brother MFC-J475DW is an affordable multi-function color printing device that also comes with copying as well as scanning features for completing your job task at home or workplace effortlessly. This particular printing device can be used for printing your everyday documents easily.
The Brother MFC-J475DW features high-capacity printer ink cartridges together with automatic duplex printing technology for printing on both side of your documents automatically. You can also print your documents and imaged directly from the mobile smart phone device without having to turn on your PC from this printer device.
Brother MFC-J475DW features fast print speed performance which can be up to 33 ppm in printing black-and-white documents and 27 pages per minutes in printing color images at fast mode. This particular printing device can also give you speed as fast as 12 ppm for black-and-white document in high-quality setting. This printer also has a built-in 1.8″ screen to help you in operating the device directly.
Most of the common operating system being used in recent times is perfectly compatible with all of the current printer drivers available on our page. Even so, some printing machine makers do not provide the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Down below is the list of available driver on this post for Brother MFC-J475DW printing device.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
- Get the perfect Brother MFC-J475DW driver for your OS on the table below after that click Download Here option on the right section of the table.
- Wait until the Brother MFC-J475DW driver download action is done then open up your file directory that you save the driver program on your laptop, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction provided so that the Complete/Finish button comes up and in that case your Brother MFC-J475DW driver has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
- Right simply click the Windows start menu, and simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program below the programs category.
- Look for the Brother MFC-J475DW driver that you prefer to remove from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then the Brother MFC-J475DW driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction presented above performs correctly on Windows 8.1. The entire process would be a little bit different on another OS.
Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|