Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver is a program that allows your PC to connect with a printer. Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver is available for free on this website page.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 is a sleek and affordable printer device which features many useful features for your personal as well as office needs. This compact and space-saving design printing device can definitely produce premium quality outputs and can produce more documents at your home and workplace.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 is a fast mono laser printer machine which can produce premium quality outputs with quick print speed with can be up to 14 pages per minutes. The first output from this printing device can be printing in only about 8.4 seconds or even less. This printer also comes with multi-purpose paper tray to control the input as well as output paper from this printing machine.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 can definitely give you sharp and crisp print outputs with the use of Magnetic Spherical Toner system from Canon which can produce stunning print output pretty fast. Maximum print resolution on this particular printing device is up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution.
Most of the popular operating system used nowadays is definitely compatible with the most recent printer drivers available on our website. Regrettably, some printing device makers do not give you the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010.
List of Compatible OS with Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver
- Look for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver for your operating system below this article then simply click on Download Here option in the right part of the table.
- Wait to the point where the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver download activity is done and then open up your file directory where you save the driver software on your laptop, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button displays and then your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver has been set up perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, after which click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver that you need to uninstall in your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
The instruction given in this article will work flawlessly on Windows 8.1. This method can be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK