Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver is a software that allows a computer to connect with a printer. Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver is available for free on our website page.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a compact and professional quality color laser printer machine which comes as a suitable printing machine for your home and small office use. This particular printing machine can print professional quality outputs on your documents and files with vivid color outputs instantly. This sleek and stylish printer machine can also produce your documents in quiet mode.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 features quick first print output features that can deliver your first outputs very quickly just after you turn on your computer device without the need to wait for a long warm-up time. This color laser printing machine can deliver your documents at speed as fast as 8 pages per minutes in printing color documents and files.
Most of the common operating system used in these days is definitely supported with all of the most recent printer drivers available on our website. Even so, some printing device companies do not make available the driver for few operating system which is not universally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050.
List of Compatible OS with Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver for your OS listed below and after that click Download Here button on the right side of the table.
- Hold off right until your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver download action is finished and then open up the file directory the place where you save the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver software on your computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver
- Right simply click on your Windows start menu, and just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver that you want to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe