Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B driver is a program that allows a PC to communicate with a printer. Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B driver is available for free this website page at the table provided below.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B is a compact and reasonably priced printing device which comes as a very suitable printing device to be used at your home and workplace. This printer can give you professional quality documents and files at a very reasonably cost. This printing device also features quiet printing mode for printing with less noise.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B is able to give you premium quality laser outputs at speed up to 8 pages per minutes. Users can also immediately print their documents as soon as you turn the printer device in about 7.8 seconds. The print output of this printer can be up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution to make sure the print quality on your text is crisp and clear.
Most of the popular operating system being used in recent times is completely compatible with these most recent printer drivers available on our page. Even so, some printer makers do not provide you the driver for few OS that is not universally used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this page for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B.
List of Compatible OS with Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B Driver
- Choose the perfect Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B driver for your operating system listed below after that click on the Download Here button in the right side of the table.
- Hold off until your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B driver download activity is complete then open your file directory in the place you save the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B driver package on your hard drive, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B driver that you need to remove in your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction provided above runs correctly on Windows 8.1. This method will probably be little bit different on another OS.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe