Canon i475D driver is a software that allows a computer to connect with a printer. Canon i475D driver is readily available for free download on our website article.
Canon Bubble Jet i475D is a compact and stylish photo printer that can give you premium quality files and images very quickly. This printer is able to deliver professional look outputs on many kind of paper using its built-in tray. It can also help you in printing files from digital camera directly using PictBridge features.
Canon Bubble Jet i475D also features Canon Photo Viewer software that allows users to print their images on the computer machine directly. Maximum print speed of this printing machine can be up to 18 pages per minutes for mono documents and 12 pages per minutes for color files and photos.
Canon Bubble Jet i475D printing machine can also give you premium quality outputs at maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. This printing device also features Canon Advanced MicroFine Droplet features to deliver bright and vivid images. It can also give users a borderless images at size up to 8.5 x 11″ very quickly.
Most of the popular operating system being used in these days is definitely supported with the most recently released printer drivers available on our website. Nevertheless, some printer companies do not provide the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this post for Canon i475D.
List of Compatible OS with Canon i475D Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i475D Driver
- See the perfect Canon i475D driver with your OS listed below then click on the Download Here option in the right area of the table.
- Hold on to the point where the Canon i475D driver download action is finished and then open up the file directory that you save the Canon i475D driver program on your computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button comes out and after that your Canon i475D driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Canon i475D Driver
- Right simply click the Windows start menu, and then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the Canon i475D driver that you need to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Canon i475D driver has been uninstalled completely.
Canon i475D Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|