Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver is a program for your computer to connect with the printer. Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver is available for free on this website article.
Canon imageRUNNER 2230 is a multi-function printer device which comes with many features to scan, copy, and fax multiple documents and files very quickly. This professional quality printer device comes as a perfect and efficient printer device to complete your task at home or workplace very quickly.
Canon imageRUNNER 2230 can deliver your files and documents at speed as fast as 22 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and files while for color documents and photos can be up to 14 pages per minutes. This compact and stylish printer device can help users in saving more space at their work desk.
Most of the popular operating system used in these days is definitely compatible with the newest printer drivers available on our page. The fact is, some printing machine providers do not provide you the driver for few OS that is not generally used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this post for Canon imageRUNNER 2230.
List of Compatible OS with Canon imageRUNNER 2230 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 2230 Driver
- Get the most suitable Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver with your operating system listed below and then click Download Here option in the right side of the table.
- Wait until eventually the Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver download activity is complete and after that open up your file directory that you save the Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver package on your PC, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button shows up and after that your Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Canon imageRUNNER 2230 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, and just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver which you like to uninstall from your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Canon imageRUNNER 2230 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|