Canon PIXMA E514 driver is a program that allows a computer to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA E514 driver is available to download on our website post for completely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA E514 is a sleek and stylish multi-purpose printing device that features many beneficial features to complete your jobs such as scanning, copying, and also printing your valuable documents instantly. This compact and reasonably priced printer is a perfect printing machine to use at your small workplace.
Maximum print resolution that can be reached by Canon E514 is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for sharp and crisp text on your printed documents. Maximum print speed of this particular printing device is up to 8.6 pages per minutes for mono documents and 5.0 pages per minutes for color documents and photos.
Most of the common operating system used these days is completely compatible with the newest printer drivers available on our website. Unfortunately, some printer makers do not provide the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this article for Canon PIXMA E514.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA E514 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA E514 Driver
- Search for the most suitable Canon PIXMA E514 driver for your OS down below and then click Download Here button on the right side of the table.
- Hold on until the Canon PIXMA E514 driver download task is completed and then open up your file directory in the place you save the driver software program on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and after that your Canon PIXMA E514 driver has been set up correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E514 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the Canon PIXMA E514 driver which you want to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Canon PIXMA E514 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction given in this article runs perfectly on Windows 8.1. This method is a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA E514 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon TR