Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver is the program that allows a PC to communicate with a printer. Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver is available for free download on our website page.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 is an affordable printing device that can be easily used by any individual at your home and office. This photo printer device comes in sleek and stylish design and very suitable to print sharp and crisp documents instantly.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 printing device is able to print premium quality outputs with the use of Canon FINE cartridge system along with premium quality resolution up to 4800 dpi print resolution. This remarkable printer device is able to produce vivid and colorful images very quickly. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing borderless images at size 10 x 15 cm is about 70 seconds.
Most of the well-known operating system used in recent times is fully compatible with these most current printer drivers available on this website. The fact is, some printer vendors do not provide it with the driver for few OS that is not universally used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA iP1200.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver
- Search for the most suitable Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver for your operating system below this post then click on the Download Here link in the right area of the table.
- Wait a minute until finally your Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver download task is completed then open up the file directory where you save the Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver software program on your hard disk, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button comes out and afterward your Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, and then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver that you want to remove from the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The direction presented previously runs correctly on Windows 8.1. The steps is often a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 104 and Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe