Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver is a program that allows your computer to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver is readily available on this website at the last section of this post at the table provided based on the compatible OS.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 is a simple and compact photo printer machine that is really suitable for home and small workplace needs. This easy-to-use printer device comes in a sleek design that makes it can be easily placed on your office desk.
The PIXMA iP1600 can give you a good print results together with a good image outputs instantly. This printer comes with average print resolution in maximum which is 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. As a result, the print results on your documents and photos is sharp, clear, and crisp. This particular printer can give you a borderless 4 x 6 inches photos in approximately 70 seconds.
Most of the popular operating system used in these days is perfectly compatible with all the most up-to-date printer drivers available on this page. However, some printer companies do not provide you with the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA iP1600.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver
- Find the Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver which is fully compatible with your OS down below after that click on Download Here button at the right area of the table.
- Hold off until finally the Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver download task is complete after which open up your file directory where you save the driver package on your hard disk, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and in that case your Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, and then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver that you need to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The instruction given earlier works correctly on Windows 8.1. The steps can be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe