Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver is a software that allows a laptop to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver is available for free download on our website page.
Canon PIXMA iP1980 is an affordable printing device that connected through the use of USB cable connection. It comes with Canon FINE printer cartridge technology to provide you with clear and crisp text on your documents at your home or small workplace instantly.
Canon PIXMA iP1980 is able to print at maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi which is very good print resolution to print your regular documents everyday at a reasonable printing cost. This particular printing device can also give you a borderless 8 inches images. The design of this printer is compact and stylish and only weight around 3.3 kilograms with both cartridges included.
Canon PIXMA iP1980 can deliver your documents at speed up to 21 pages per minutes for color files and 17 pages per minutes for mono documents. This particular printing device also comes with a built-in paper tray that can hold up to 100 sheet of paper.
Most of the common OS used nowadays is definitely supported with all of the current printer drivers available on our page. Unfortunately, some printer companies do not make available the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA iP1980.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP1980 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP1980 Driver
- Search for the most suitable Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver with your OS below this article and then click on the Download Here button at the right section of the table.
- Wait until eventually the Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver download task is complete after which open the file directory where you save the Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver package on your personal computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button comes up and after that your Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1980 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver that you want to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Canon PIXMA iP1980 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon PH