Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver is the program that allows your computer to communicate with a printer. Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver is available for free download on this website post.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 is a sleek and reasonably price printer that can become a perfect printing machine for those who want to print documents everyday at a reduced printing cost. This printer is able to produce crisp and sharp text on each of your documents effortlessly.
The print resolution of this PIXMA iP2702 is up to 4800 x 1200 which is a really good print resolution for the printer on this price range. It can provide you with a borderless image at size up to 8.5 x 11 inches in approximately around 55 seconds.
Printing speed of Canon iP2702 is as fast as 4.8 images per minutes for color documents and 7 images per minutes for black and white documents. The compact design of this printer will also make sure you can put this printer on the corner of your table.
Most of the well-known operating system being used nowadays is perfectly compatible with the latest printer drivers available on this page. Nonetheless, some printer providers do not make available the driver for few operating system which is not universally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA iP2702.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver for your OS below then click on Download Here option in the right area of the table.
- Wait a minute until eventually your driver download task is completed and after that open your file directory the place where you save the Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver software on your laptop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button shows and then your Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, and then click on Control Panel option.
- Simply Click on Uninstall a program right below the programs category.
- Search for the Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver that you need to remove in your PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The instruction provided previously will work correctly on Windows 8.1. The steps would have been a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK