Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver is a program that enables the computer to connect with a particular printer device. Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver is available here for absolutely free of charge.
Canon iP2770 is a reasonably priced printing device which is a really perfect companion for student or individual use at home. This printer used by many people around the world because it is really easy to use, the design is compact and small, and also the price is affordable for low-budget users.
Canon PIXMA iP2770 comes with a good print quality as well as average print speed. The maximum print resolution of this printer is good for the printer on its price range. The print resolution of this printer is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution which is good enough to produce sharp and crisp text on each of your documents.
The PIXMA iP2770 is able to at speed up to images per minutes for printing an A4 documents in black and white while printing a color photos only run at speed up to 4.8 images per minutes. Printing an 4 x 6 inches borderless images can also be produce in only around 55 seconds.
Most of the popular operating system used in these days is definitely supported with these latest printer drivers available on this website. The fact is, some printing machine producers do not provide it with the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA iP2770.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver for your OS on the table below then click on Download Here button in the right area of the table.
- Wait a minute until your Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver download process is complete after which open your file directory the place where you save the driver program on your personal computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button shows and then Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver has been set up correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver
- Right click your Windows start menu, and click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver that you prefer to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then the Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction presented in this article performs correctly on Windows 8.1. The steps are going to be little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon