Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver is a package that allows your computer to connect with the printer. Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver is available for free on our website article.
Canon PIXMA iP2820 can be a good quality printing device from Canon manufacturer which will come in compact and stylish design which could easily fit in your work desk. The computer printer offers many useful feature for example automatic switch on technology that will instantly switch the printer on when you’re printing your documents or photos from the computer.
The PIXMA iP2820 includes noiseless printing technology that allows users to print at midnight without disturbing others people at their home or office. This particular printer also includes high-capacity printer cartridge that could give your more outputs for the big project needs. The weight of this particular printer machine is about 2.2 kg or 5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA 2820 has the ability to print your files or documents as quick as 4 pages per minutes for black-and-white files or documents and eight pages per minutes for color documents and images. Maximum print resolution which may be produced by this printer device could be up to 4800 x 600 dpi print resolution. The printer includes a built-in 60-sheet capacity auto document feeder tray that will certainly ease you in scanning and copying multiple files very quickly.
Most of the popular OS being used in recent times is definitely supported with all the latest printer drivers available on our website. Even so, some printing machine vendors do not make available the driver for few operating system which is not commonly used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this page for Canon PIXMA iP2820.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver
- Get the perfect Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver with your operating system down below and after that click on Download Here button in the right section of the table.
- Wait until your Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver download activity is completed and after that open the file directory where you save the Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver program on your PC, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction provided so that the Complete/Finish button shows and then your Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver
- Right click your Windows start menu, after which click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver which you like to uninstall from the computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|