Canon PIXMA iP2870 driver is a software that allows a PC to connect with the printer. Canon PIXMA iP2870 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon PIXMA IP2870 is a sleek and stylish printing machine that can produce many documents at low printing cost. This color printing machine can instantly help users in completing their task at their home or workplace instantly. The space-saving design of this printer makes this printer device only requires small area on your desk.
Canon PIXMA iP2870 comes with automatic on and off features which can automatically turn on your printing device as soon as you click the print button on your computer device. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing mono documents can be up to 8 pages per minutes while printing color documents can be as fast as 4 pages per minutes. This printer also comes with high-yield replacement printer cartridge that can produce more documents and lower your printing cost even more.
Most of the popular operating system being used in recent times is perfectly supported with the most current printer drivers available on our website. Unfortunately, some printer producers do not give you the driver for few OS that is not universally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA iP2870.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP2870 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2870 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Canon PIXMA iP2870 driver for your OS down below then simply click on the Download Here link on the right side of the table.
- Wait a minute until eventually your Canon PIXMA iP2870 driver download process is done and then open your file directory in which you save the Canon PIXMA iP2870 driver software program on your computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction provided so that the Complete/Finish button displays and afterward your Canon PIXMA iP2870 driver has been set up fully.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2870 Driver
- Right simply click the Windows start menu, and click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP2870 driver that you need to remove from the computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA iP2870 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Canon PIXMA iP2870 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Asia