Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver is a software that allows your PC to communicate with the printer. Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver is available to download on this website post at the table provided based on the compatible operating system available.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 is a premium quality photo printer device that comes with many useful features for photo lovers who need to print their photograph regularly at their own home. This printer can give you a remarkable and beautiful photo prints very quickly.
The PIXMA iP4500 enables you to experience outstanding photo quality with a bright and clear color since it has already comes with 1 picoliter ink droplets and high maximum print resolution that can be up to 9600 dpi print resolution. It also comes with 5-individual printer ink cartridge which means that you can easily change the only cartridge that run out of ink
Printing a borderless images at size 10 x 15 cm on this Canon iP4500 printer can be printed at speed rate as fast as 21 seconds in the default menu setting. Print speed of this printer in printing black and white documents is as fast as 31 ppm and 24 ppm in printing color photos and images. You can also print photo from your camera directly on the printer through the use of Canon PictBridge technology.
Most of the well-known OS being used in recent times is fully compatible with these most current printer drivers available on this page. Unfortunately, some printing device manufacturers do not provide you with the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA iP4500.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver
- Choose the suitable Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver for your OS below this article then click Download Here link on the right side of the table.
- Wait until eventually the Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver download task is done and then open the file directory the place where you save the driver program on your personal computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button shows up and in that case your Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver has been installed altogether.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver
- Right click the Windows start menu, and then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver that you prefer to uninstall on the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The direction provided earlier performs perfectly on Windows 8.1. The steps will be a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon USA