Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver is the software for a PC to communicate with a printer. Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon PIXMA iP4940 is a professional quality photo printing device that comes available with many useful features in one compact and stylish design. This particular printing device can give you remarkable photo quality instantly. It has 5-individual printer cartridges and 2-way paper tray system.
Canon PIXMA iP4940 printer features automatic duplex printing system to ease users in printing on both side of the documents automatically. This particular printing device is a perfect choice for anyone who needs to print their premium quality images frequently.
Canon iP4940 is able to give you maximum print resolution up to 9600 dpi print resolution to produce high-quality color files and photos. It can also deliver a borderless documents at size up to 10 x 15 cm in only about 20 seconds. Print speed of this printer in printing monochrome documents can be as fast as 12.5 pages per minutes while printing color files can be at speed up to 9.3 pages per minutes.
Most of the well-known OS used in these days is perfectly supported with all the most recently released printer drivers available on this page. Nonetheless, some printer providers do not provide you the driver for few OS which is not commonly used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA iP4940.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver
- See the most suitable Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver for your operating system down below then simply click Download Here button in the right side of the table.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver download activity is done and after that open up your file directory that you save the Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver package on your computer system, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver has been set up correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, after which just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver which you like to uninstall from the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Canon PIXMA iP4940 driver has been uninstalled properly.
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe