Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver is the software that allows your PC to communicate with a printer. Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver is available on this website page for completely free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 is a high-featured photo printer device which can instantly produce premium quality outputs along with many useful features to help you in completing your job at home or workplace easily. It features automatic document feeder (ADF) to ease you in scanning and copying multiple documents together with Direct Disc Printing technology.
The PIXMA iP4950 has a built-in 5-individual printer cartridge with Canon FINE print head technology that can produce sharp and crisp printed text on each of your documents along with premium quality photo at resolution up to 9600 dpi color resolution.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 can give you quick print speed which can be as fast as 12.5 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 9.3 pages per minutes in printing color files and documents. This particular device can definitely produce you premium look images at size up to 10 x 15 cm in only about 20 seconds.
Most of the popular operating system used these days is completely supported with these latest printer drivers available on this page. Unfortunately, some printer makers do not provide it with the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Canon PIXMA iP4950.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver
- Search for the perfect Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver with your operating system on the table provided below then simply click Download Here button at the right area of the table.
- Hold on right until your Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver download action is complete and then open up your file directory wherever you save the driver software program on your computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button comes up and after that your Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, and then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver which you like to remove on the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The instruction given above performs correctly on Windows 8.1 operating system. The process is often a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon AU