Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver is a program allows a PC to communicate with the printer. Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 is a reasonably priced printing device that can deliver premium quality documents at size up to A3 paper-size at fast print speed. This particular printing device can give you premium quality images and sharp text on your printed files instantly.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 is able to print premium quality outputs at speed up to 18 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents. and 14 pages per minutes for color documents and images. This printer can also deliver an A3 borderless photos in approximately around 16 seconds.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 features Canon FINE print head cartridge with premium quality resolution to produce remarkable print quality on your images and files. This printer can deliver premium quality resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Canon PIXMA iX4000 comes with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) which can be used with up to 150 pages of documents.
Most of the well-known OS used these days is perfectly compatible with these most recent printer drivers available on this page. The fact is, some printing device producers do not provide you the driver for few operating system which is not commonly used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this page for Canon PIXMA iX4000.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM) Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver
- Choose the perfect Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver for your operating system down below and after that click on Download Here link in the right section of the table.
- Wait a minute until finally your Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver download task is completed and after that open your file directory in the place you save the Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver software program on your personal computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver has been set up perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver that you would like to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver has been uninstalled completely.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe