Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is a software that allows your computer to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is available for free on this website page.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 is a sleek and stylish printing machine that can deliver multiple documents and files up to A3 paper size. This compact and space-saving design printer is able to give you professional quality documents and images at large size. This is a perfect and suitable printing device for your home and office use.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 is a suitable printing device to print multiple documents at large size such as architectural blueprints, excel spreadsheets, and other marketing files. This particular printing machine is able to print premium quality outputs at maximum print resolution up to 9600 dpi resolution.
The PIXMA iX6540 comes with 5-individual printer cartridge system which can provide you premium quality outputs and vivid and vibrant color on your images. With the use of individual printer cartridge on this printer, users can easily change the cartridge when run out of ink separately. Maximum print speed of this printer is up to 11.3 pages per minutes in printing color documents and 8.8 pages per minutes in printing color files. It can also deliver a 10 x 15 cm borderless images in approximately 36 seconds.
Most of the well-known operating system being used in these days is fully supported with the most recent printer drivers available on our website. But, some printer vendors do not provide it with the driver for few OS that is not universally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this web for Canon PIXMA iX6540.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
- Search for the perfect Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver for your operating system below then simply click on the Download Here link at the right side of the table.
- Hold off right up until your Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver download process is finished and then open the file directory wherever you save the Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver package on your PC, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button displays and then your Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver has been installed completely.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, and click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver that you need to remove on the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe