Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver is a software to use Canon PIXMA iX6550 on a computer OS. Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver is available for free download on this site.
Canon PIXMA iX6550 is a sleek and stylish multi-function printer device which can deliver premium quality images up to A3 paper size easily. This printing machine is a perfect printing machine for your individual use at home or small workplace. It uses 5-individual printer cartridge technology which means that you can replaced the cartridge separately.
Canon PIXMA iX6550 printing machine is able to print professional quality documents and files with print speed as fast as 11.3 pages per minutes for mono documents while printing color photos or documents can be up to 8.8 pages per minutes. This printing machine can also deliver a borderless images at size up to 10 x 15 cm in about 36 seconds.
Sometimes, the particular OS might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA iX6550 printer. For these reasons, you might want to look for the list of the compatible operating system directly below before downloading Canon PIXMA iX6550 printer driver at the bottom of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver
Go along with every steps to setup your printer driver correctly on Windows os.
- While the download is finished and you are ready to install this Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while your Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation procedures.
- When the Canon PIXMA iX6550 installation process begins, simply do as instructed on your own screen to assist you to set up the Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver computer software.
- The Installation process is finished and the Canon PIXMA iX6550 printing device is totally ready to work with.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver
Follow all of these process to fully remove the Canon PIXMA iX6550 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Find the Canon PIXMA iX6550 computer printer driver which you like to remove among the list of installed program.
- Find Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, next simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|