Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver is the program that enables your PC to communicate with the printer. Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver is readily available on this website page for completely free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 is a sleek and stylish multi-purpose printer machine which is very suitable for your personal use at home or small workplace. This printing device can produce premium look documents at fast print speed at the same time. Users can easily produce scan and print output in a very simple and easy step to follow.
The PIXMA MG2140 comes with a remarkable print speed. This particular printing device can deliver your documents at speed up to 8.4 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 4.8 pages per minutes in printing color files and photos. It can also provide you with a borderless image at size up to 10 x 15 cm in approximately 44 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 features FastFront technology to ease users in refilling the paper and changing the ink cartridges directly from the front side of the printer effortlessly. The compact and sleek design of this particular printing machine allows you to put this printer on your work desk easily without sacrificing much space for it.
Most of the common operating system used in these days is perfectly supported with the latest printer drivers available on our page. The fact is, some printer manufacturers do not give the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Canon PIXMA MG2140.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver
- See the most suitable Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver for your OS listed below and then click Download Here link at the right area of the table.
- Wait until finally your Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver download activity is complete and then open the file directory wherever you save the driver software on your hard disk, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button displays and in that case your Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver has been set up perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, and after that simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver that you need to remove on the computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction provided in this article will work flawlessly on Windows 8.1. This method can be a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe