Canon PIXMA MG2440 driver is a software that allows a computer to connect with a particular printer. Canon PIXMA MG2440 driver can be downloaded on this website for definitely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 is a sleek and affordable multi-function printer for home and small office use. This compact printer can assist you in copying, printing, and scanning your essential documents and images easily. This printer also comes with an extra capacity ink cartridge for more affordable printing cost.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 comes with Canon FINE print head technology and medium print resolution that can be up to 4800 dpi resolution for professional looks on each of your printed documents. It also features many useful technology such as automatic power on and off technology that would automatically turn on your printer when you want to print and automatically switch off several times after it is not being used by the users.
The PIXMA MG2440 is a quick and sleek printer that would require small area on your work desk. Maximum printing speed of this printing device could be up to 8 pages per minutes in printing black & white documents and 4 pages per minutes to produce color documents and files. Users could easily change the cartridge and reload the papers by using this printer without any mess.
Most of the popular operating system being used in these days is completely supported with the most recent printer drivers available on this website. However, some printer producers do not give the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Canon PIXMA MG2440.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver
- Look for the Canon PIXMA MG2440 driver with your OS on the table below then simply click on Download Here button in the right part of the table.
- Hold off to the point where the Canon PIXMA MG2440 driver download task is completed and after that open up the file directory the place where you save the driver program on your hard disk, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Canon PIXMA MG2440 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver
- Right click the Windows start menu, and after that simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2440 driver you want to uninstall on the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MG2440 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The direction given in this article is working perfectly on Windows 8.1. The process will probably be little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ZA