Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver is a program that allows your PC to communicate with the printer. Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver is available for free on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 is an affordable multi-purpose All-in-One printer device which can be instantly used for your personal and office use. This particular printing device comes with sleek and compact design that also offer premium quality prints in one compact device.
The PIXMA MG2540 can definitely help you in printing, copying, as well as scanning your premium quality outputs very quickly. This printer device comes with extra capacity printer ink cartridge to help you in printing more files at a very affordable printing cost. This printer features auto on and off features which can help you in turn on your printing device automatically when you print your files and will automatically off while the printer is not being used for a little while.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 comes with good print resolution which can be up to 4800 dpi resolution to produce premium quality documents and correct color photos. Maximum print speed of this particular printing device can be as fast as 8 pages per minutes in producing black-and-white documents and 5 pages per minutes in printing color files and photos. This is a perfect printing device with a compact design for your everyday use at home or workplace.
Most of the popular OS used nowadays is completely compatible with all of the latest printer drivers available on this website. Nevertheless, some printer makers do not give you the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this web for Canon PIXMA MG2540.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver
- Find the perfect Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver with your operating system down below and then click Download Here option at the right side of the table.
- Wait until finally the Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver download activity is completed after which open the file directory that you save the driver software on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button pops up and then your Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver has been installed perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, and then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver that you need to uninstall from the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
The direction given in this article is working perfectly on Windows 8.1. The steps can be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ZA