Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver is a software that allows a PC to communicate with a printer. Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver is available for free on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 is a compact and reasonably price wireless multi-purpose printer device that allows users to instantly print their files and images from their smartphone, digital camera, and tablet devices instantly. Users can simply download the PIXMA Printing Solution software on their iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphone and tablet devices to make use of this functionality.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 is able to give you sharp and crisp text on your documents at maximum quality since this printer use Canon FINE print head technology along with high print resolution which is up to 4800 dpi print resolution. This particular printing device can also give you vivid and detail color on your photos.
The PIXMA MG2940 offer fast print speed that can be up to 8 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 4 pages per minutes in producing color files and images. It means that user will not have to wait their documents to be printed from this printing machine for a long time. This printer also features automatic on and off menus to conserve electricity power while the device is not being used.
Most of the well-known OS used nowadays is definitely supported with all of the most up-to-date printer drivers available on this page. Nonetheless, some printing machine makers do not make available the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this page for Canon PIXMA MG2940.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver
- See the most suitable Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver for your OS down below then click on Download Here button at the right section of the table.
- Hold on until the Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver download action is completed after which open up the file directory in which you save the Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver package on your computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button pops up and after that your Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver has been installed perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, and after that click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver that you prefer to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The direction provided earlier works correctly on Windows 8.1. The process would have been a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7,|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ZA