Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver is a software which allows a computer to communicate with the printer. Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver is available on our website page for completely free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 is a compact and affordable multi-function printer device which comes with wireless connection features and automatic duplex printing technology that allows users to print on the both side of the documents instantly at your home or workplace. This device produces quick and easy way to produce professional documents and improve your work performance significantly.
The PIXMA MG3140 is a high-quality printing device for everyone who needs a reasonably priced and easy-to-use printing device for scanning, copying, as well as printing high-quality documents very quickly. This particular printing device can instantly provide you crisp and sharp quality documents on your printed documents with the use of Canon FINE technology and maximum print resolution up to 4800 dpi.
Print speed of Canon PIXMA MG3140 can be as fast as 9.2 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 5 pages per minutes in printing color files and photographs. This printer can also print a borderless photo up to 10 x 15 cm in approximately 44 seconds. It also featuers FastFront technology to help you in replacing cartridge and reloading the paper instantly and effortlessly.
Most of the common operating system being used in these days is completely compatible with these most recently released printer drivers available on our website. Even so, some printing device producers do not provide you with the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this article for Canon PIXMA MG3140.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver
- See the most suitable Canon iP2770 driver for your OS on the table provided below after that click Download Here option at the right part of the table.
- Hold on until your Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver download action is done after which open the file directory where you save the Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver software program on your laptop, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button displays and afterward your Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, after which simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver which you want to uninstall on the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction presented in this article performs flawlessly on Windows 8.1. The steps would be a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK