Canon PIXMA MG3240 driver is a software that allows your computer to connect with the particular printer. Canon PIXMA MG3240 driver is available on this website for free download.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 is a compact and stylish multi-function All-in-One (AiO) printer device which features fast wireless printing technology and auto duplex printing features to help you in printing on both side of your documents automatically. The built-in wireless connectivity on this printer device can help you print from many different devices instantly.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 comes with FastFront features which will lower the possibility of problem while reloading paper to the printer as well as changing the cartridge on this printer because users can easily do those things from the front part of the printer effortlessly. This printing device is a perfect choice for your everyday use for fast scanning and copying at your office.
The PIXMA MG3240 comes with Canon Easy Photo Print software which give users the ability to scan and print their files and documents from their mobile smartphone devices such as iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and also Android smartphone and tablet devices. Printing and copying process on this printer can be performed at speed as fast as 9.2 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 5 pages per minutes for color files and photos. Users can also print a borderless photos up to 10 x 15 cm in about 44 seconds.
Most of the common OS used in recent times is perfectly supported with the newest printer drivers available on our page. Yet, some printing device providers do not give the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MG3240.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver
- Search for the most suitable Canon iP2770 driver for your OS below and then click on Download Here link at the right part of the table.
- Wait a minute until your Canon PIXMA MG3240 driver download action is completed after which open up the file directory wherever you save the Canon PIXMA MG3240 driver program on your desktop, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button shows up and after that your Canon PIXMA MG3240 driver has been set up fully.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, and then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Canon PIXMA MG3240 driver which you want to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MG3240 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction given earlier works flawlessly on Windows 8.1. This method would be a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe