Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver is the program allowing your laptop or computer to communicate with the printing device. Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver is available for free download on the website page.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 is a compact and stylish multi-function printing device that comes with wireless connection features and automatic duplex printing technology to help you in printing on both side of your printed files instantly. This particular printing device can produce your documents in premium look very quickly.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 comes with FastFront feature to ease you in changing printer cartridges and reloading the paper very quickly from the front side of the printer machine. This premium quality printing machine can also be easily used wireless from many compatible smartphone devices.
The PIXMA MG4140 comes with Canon FINE print head technology with premium quality print resolution up to 4800 dpi resolution which can make sure you can definitely get professional quality outputs everyday. Print speed of this printing device can be up to 9.8 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 5.7 pages per minutes in printing color files and images. Printing a borderless photos can also be done perfectly in about 44 seconds.
Most of the popular operating system being used in these days is perfectly compatible with the most recent printer drivers available on this website. Yet, some printer providers do not provide you with the driver for few operating system which is not universally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MG4140.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver
- Get the most suitable Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver for your operating system down below and after that click on the Download Here link on the right part of the table.
- Hold off right until the Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver download process is completed then open the file directory in the place you save the Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver software on your hard disk, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button comes out and then your Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver has been installed fully.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, and then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver which you want to uninstall on the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction given earlier is working flawlessly on Windows 8.1. This method is often a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe