Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver is a package that enables a computer to communicate with a printer. Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver is available to download on our website for definitely free.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 is a premium high-performance printing device which features 5-individual printer cartridges, 6 cm screen display as well as other beneficial features like automatic auto double-side printing technology that enables users to print on both side of the documents automatically and auto document feeder (ADF) features.
Canon MG5150 can definitely produce high-quality outputs effortlessly. It can give you premium-look documents up to 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution and also for printing images. The sharp and clear text on your essential documents and remarkable color photos is ensured with the high print resolution of this printer and the use of Canon FINE print head technology.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 can give you high-quality prints in high-speed. Maximum print speed of this particular printing device is as fast as 9.7 ppm for printing mono documents and 6.1 ppm for printing color photos and images. You can also print a 10 x 15 cm borderless photos in approximately 39 seconds through the use of this particular printer.
Most of the common operating system used these days is definitely compatible with these current printer drivers available on our page. However, some printing device vendors do not provide the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA MG5150.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver
- Choose the perfect Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver with your OS below after that click on the Download Here button at the right part of the table.
- Wait a minute until the Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver download action is completed and then open the file directory where you save the driver software program on your desktop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward the Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, and just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver you want to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then the Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
The instruction provided earlier is working perfectly on Windows 8.1. The entire process is often a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK