Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver is a software for a PC to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver is available for free download on the website page at the end of this article.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 is a premium quality multi-function photo printing device that comes in sleek and stylish design. This printer features high-quality printing features to ease you in using this compact and stylish printer machine. It also comes with an integrated auto duplex printing technology to print double-sided documents automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 also features an integrated wireless connectivity which enables users to print from almost anywhere. Users can also print files and photos from their mobile devices like iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, or Android devices instantly. This printer also comes with a built-in 2.4 inches screen display to help users in using this printer directly without having to use the PC.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 can deliver premium quality outputs with maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution. This printer also features a built-in 5-individual printer cartridge features which can give users professional look images up to 8.5 x 11 inches along with crisp and clear text on their printed files.
Most of the popular operating system used these days is fully supported with all the newest printer drivers available on our page. Yet, some printing device providers do not provide it with the driver for few OS which is not commonly used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MG5220.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
- Get the most suitable Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver with your OS listed below and then click on Download Here option at the right area of the table.
- Hold on to the point where your Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver download action is finished and then open your file directory wherever you save the Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver package on your hard disk, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button shows and then your Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver has been set up perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, and just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver you want to remove in your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver has been uninstalled properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|