Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver is a program that allows your PC to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver is available for free on this website page on the table at the last part of this article.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 is a professional high-quality multi-purpose printing device which comes with wireless connectivity and can help you in printing, scanning, as well as copying documents at your home and workplace. This particular printing device comes with many useful features like auto duplex printing technology and direct disc print system.
Print speed of Canon PIXMA MG5250 can be as fast as 11 ppm for mono documents and 9.3 ppm for color documents. Canon MG5250 can help you in completing your work at your office instantly by making use all of this printer’s functionality. Wireless connectivity on this printer can assist you in printing directly from your mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, and other Android-based devices easily.
Canon MG5250 provides automatic duplex printing features for printing on both side of your documents automatically. It also comes with a built-in 6 cm screen display that can be used for printing directly from the printing device without the need to connect your printer to the PC.
Most of the well-known OS used in recent times is perfectly compatible with these most current printer drivers available on our page. However, some printing device providers do not give the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA MG5250.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver
- Find the most suitable Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver for your operating system down below then click on Download Here link at the right side of the table.
- Wait a minute until finally your Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver download activity is completed after which open your file directory where you save the driver software program on your hard drive, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and then your Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, and then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver that you prefer to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
The direction provided in this article is working perfectly on Windows 8.1. The entire process will certainly be a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK