Canon PIXMA MG5350 driver is a program enables a PC to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MG5350 driver comes available to download on our website article for free of charge at the table provide down below.
Canon MG5350 is a professional multi-function printing device which comes readily available with great and innovative features like Wi-Fi printing technology, automatic document feeder (ADF) functionality and automatic duplex printing features for printing on both side of your documents.
The PIXMA MG5350 has a built-in 7.5 cm screen display that enables users to quickly operate the printer directly on the printer device without the need to turn on the computer PC beforehand. This screen could assist users to edit and review the photos on the printer screen and then instantly print it. This particular printer comes with 5-individual ink cartridges for clear and correct color on each of your stunning images.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 comes with Canon FINE Print head technology and high print resolution up to 9600 dpi color resolution that can produce premium quality color photos. It can also provide you a 10 x 15 cm photo borderlessly in approximately 20 seconds. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing mono documents is as fast as 12.5 ppm and 9.3 ppm in printing color photos and images.
Most of the well-known OS being used in these days is fully compatible with these most recently released printer drivers available on this website. Yet, some printer companies do not provide the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MG5350.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver
- Find the most suitable Canon PIXMA MG5350 driver with your OS on the table below then simply click on the Download Here link at the right part of the table.
- Wait right up until the Canon PIXMA MG5350 driver download task is done and then open your file directory wherever you save the driver software program on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon PIXMA MG5350 driver has been set up fully.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, and then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG5350 driver which you want to uninstall on the computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon PIXMA MG5350 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The instruction provided in this article will work flawlessly on Windows 8.1. The steps will probably be little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, and Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK