Canon PIXMA MG6150 driver is a program that enables your PC to communicate with the printer. Canon PIXMA MG6150 driver is available for free on our website post for definitely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MG6150 is a multi-purpose All-in-One printing device which can produce high-quality outputs very quickly. This printing device features an integrated easy-to-use 7.5 cm screen allows users to access the printer directly without having to connect to the computer.
Maximum print speed of Canon PIXMA MG6150 can be as fast as 12.5 ppm in printing mono documents and 9.3 ppm in printing color photos and documents. It can also deliver high-quality borderless images up to 10 x 15 cm in about 20 seconds.
Canon MG6150 features high-resolution output which can be up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution for vivid color outputs and crisp text on your black-and-white documents. It has a built-in printer cartridge along with a built-in wireless connectivity that allows you to print directly from iPad, iPhone, and other Android mobile devices as well.
Most of the well-known OS used in these days is definitely supported with all the current printer drivers available on this website. Regrettably, some printing machine manufacturers do not provide it with the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this page for Canon PIXMA MG6150.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver
- Look for the perfect Canon PIXMA MG6150 driver with your operating system on the table below then simply click on the Download Here button in the right area of the table.
- Hold off until the Canon PIXMA MG6150 driver download action is finished after which open up your file directory in which you save the driver software on your laptop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MG6150 driver has been set up completely.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, after which simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG6150 driver that you need to uninstall from your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon PIXMA MG6150 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The instruction presented above performs perfectly on Windows 8.1. This method will probably be little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK