Canon PIXMA MG6640 driver is a program that allows a PC to communicate with a printer. Canon PIXMA MG6640 driver is available for free on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MG6640 is a professional quality multi-purpose All-in-One wireless printing machine which features 5-individual printer cartridge along with a built-in memory card slot to assist users in printing documents and images from their memory card directly without having to use the computer device.
This Canon PIXMA MG6640 comes with wireless connectivity to help users in printing from many compatible smartphone and computer devices. They can instantly copy, print, and scan their important documents from Android and Apple smartphone or tablet devices through the use of AirPrint and Google Cloud Print software.
Canon MG6640 features fast print speed in printing premium quality outputs. This particular printing device features Canon FINE print head technology to print premium quality outputs with maximum print resolution up to 4800 dpi resolution. Print speed of this printer in printing premium quality outputs can be as fast as 15 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 9.7 pages per minutes for color files and photos. This printer can also deliver a borderless 10 x 15 cm in approximately 44 seconds.
Most of the common OS being used in recent times is definitely compatible with these most recently released printer drivers available on this website. Nonetheless, some printing device providers do not provide it with the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MG6640.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver
- See the perfect Canon PIXMA MG6640 driver with your OS below and after that click on the Download Here button on the right section of the table.
- Hold on to the point where the Canon PIXMA MG6640 driver download action is completed and after that open up your file directory the place where you save the Canon PIXMA MG6640 driver software on your personal computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction displayed up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and then your Canon PIXMA MG6640 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, after which just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG6640 driver which you want to uninstall from the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Canon PIXMA MG6640 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ZA